I always look forward to Pantone’s Color Report every September and February; this season’s was not a disappointment! Their top four colors (Aquamarine, Scuba Blue, Lucite Green, and Classic Blue) just happen to be some of my favorite colors! Here are some looks from New York Fashion Week so far that showcase the top ten colors of Spring 2015.
2. Scuba Blue
3. Lucite Green
4. Classic Blue
5. Toasted Almond
6. Strawberry Ice
10. Glacier Gray
The Spring 2014 runways were filled with Sports Chic. This effortless look is sure to motivate you to keep your New Years Resolution of getting to the gym! Check out how to get this look below!
According to Women’s Wear Daily and Pantone, here are the
top 10 colors for Fall 2014!
1. Sangria: Richard Chai LOVE Fall 2014
2. Red: Marissa Webb Fall 2014
3. Radiant Orchid: Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2014
4. Mauve Mist: Ralph Lauren Fall 2014
5. Cypress: Elie Tahari Fall 2014
6. Cobalt: Carolina Herrera Fall 2014
7. Royal Blue: NOVIS Fall 2014
8. Aluminum: Michael Kors Fall 2014
10. Misted Yellow: Trina Turk Fall 2014