I’m not a huge fan of following celebrities on Twitter, to be honest I think that reading tweets about their life that is so much cooler than mine is a waste of my time. A few months ago, I started following DKNY PR Girl and it was easily one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! Aliza Licht, who is the Senior Vice President of Global Communications for Donna Karan, writes as DKNY PR Girl and has a twitter, blog, and Pinterest! She also did a Spreecast with Elizabeth Holmes (who I also love) about How to Make it in Fashion PR! Here are the top 5 reasons to follow DKNY PR Girl:
1. Her tweets are hilarious; I’m pretty sure we both have the exact same sense of humor!
2. She’s one of the few celebrities who will actually reply to you- She’s replied to a few of my tweets and it definitely made my day!
3. She gives amazing fashion & beauty advice. My favorite tip that I’ve gotten from her is to apply moisturizer and foundation immediately after getting out of the shower- let me just tell you, this little change makes a huge difference!
4. She lives in NYC, so she is always posting amazing pictures of the city and events that are going on!
5. She is living my dream life; but for real, I can only hope one day to be a tenth as successful as she is!