Photos from Vogue.com
Need some structure in your life? Not the “structure” of schedules & budgets, but structure when it comes to clothing. According to the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar, this spring is the time to ditch your flowy tops and opt for more structured pieces. This trend goes along with the Peplum trend that is still big for spring. The right structured piece can create the perfect figure flattering look. Check out some of my favorite structured pieces for Spring!
1. Express: High Waist Studio Stretch Peplum Pencil Skirt in Aquarium– $59.90
2. ModCloth: Ooh La La Lady Top– $42.99
3. Forever 21: Woven Sheath Dress w/Belt – $29.80
4. Nordstrom: Lush Peplum Tank in Black– $34
4. ModCloth: Ooh La La Lady Top– $42.99