I hope y’all had a wonderful Christmas! I was so excited when I woke up today and learned that my blog had over 1,000 hits!!!!! I got sick on Christmas so now that I’m finally feeling better I’ll hopefully be posting more! Here are my five favorite things right now:
1. Grace: A Memior: I posted about this book back here in November and my sister’s wonderful fiancé got it for me for Christmas! Even though I’m not that far into it, I already love it! It reads more as a story than a biography which makes it easier to read!
2. Zoes Kitchen: My mom and I tried Zoes Kitchen today for the first time and I think it might be one of my new favorite restaurants. The only way I can think to describe it is a “healthy counter service greek restaurant”, but you’ll have to try it for yourself!
3. Vera Bradley Jewelry Folio: I got this travel jewelry organizer for Christmas and cannot wait to use it; considering every time I travel somewhere I put all my jewelry in ziploc baggies this will definitely come in handy!
4. Pomegranate Raspberry Tea: This Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea from Stash is currently my fave tea
5. Wake Up: My friend Kristin burned me a CD before I left Cstat and one of the songs on it was Wake Up by All Sons and Daughters. I had never heard this song before, but it quickly became one of my new favorite songs. Check it out below!